Work with us
MET is a fast growing brand on the helmet market. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill and diversity of our staff.
To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
UK Brand Promoter
MET was founded 30 years ago and is headquartered in near Milan in Talamona. MET sells protective equipment for cycling such as helmets, body protectors etc. through retail stores worldwide and is continuing to grow.
MET UK is a subsidiary of MET Spa based in Italy. Our operation in the UK provide Sales, Technical service and Logistic to the local IBD’s. A significant part of this is a service centered to offer daily deliveries to our customers.
We have a dedicated team in Italy for customer service and we’re looking to develop the Sales and Marketing specifically through addition of key staff over the coming months.
The position of Brand Promoter is a key role working and directly supporting the International Sales Manager and the UK sales team. Our best candidate will succeed by increasing revenue by helping our sales team, negotiating with clients and developing the brand to the next Level.
Who’s our best match? - Someone exceptional and outstanding
- A really helpful and proactive attitude. Previous Sales and Marketing experience is essential. Even more important is you have a friendly, hands on and efficient manner and can use this to integrate your skills and personality to meet Sales and Brand objectives.
- You strive in delivering creative solutions.
- Awesome knowledge of the cycling industry in the UK – You know who’s who there. Passionate about cycling.
- You’re outgoing and conversational. Your writing and numeracy skills are great to develop relationships with key partners
- You take ownership and deliver with personality in a structured and well planned approach
- You’re tenacious, driven, enthusiastic, ambitious and your work ethic is unmatched. Main duties & Responsibilities
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales.
- Help and assist the actual UK sales team in order to achieve greater goals.
- Analyse sales and adjust content of sales presentations.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, pricing, and monitor competition
- Investigate problems; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Attend trade shows; and be involved in other kind of events where the brand would need your assistance
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
The successful candidate must be based in the UK and will be reporting to our International Sales Manager in Italy.
This role will require some trips to the HQ and some international bike shows.
La ricerca è indirizzata a figure che abbiano maturato esperienza in attività di sviluppo web con competenze in :
- CMS Joomla, installazione - gestione - customizzazione
- CMS Prestashop, installazione - gestione – customizzazione
- Bootstrap / jQuery, utilizzo
- Particolare attitudine al Pixel Perfect
- Html 5.0 e CSS, dello standard w3c con particolare attenzione alle problematiche SEO, xbrowser, xdevice e accessibilità
- PHP e di SQL
- Adobe CS: Photoshop - Illustrator - Dreamweaver
- Office: Word – Excel
- Laurea/Diploma in materie tecnico/informatiche
- Esperienza maturata nel ruolo
- Conoscenza della lingua inglese