Work with us
MET is a fast growing brand on the helmet market. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill and diversity of our staff.
To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Junior International Sales
At MET SpA we live and breath our products enabling us to produce helmets that have set industry standards.
We are looking for a passionate and forward thinking sales person who shares our values to join our team.
We are based in the beautiful Valtellina valley in the Italian Alps which is the perfect location for people who love the outdoors.
- Meet with existing clients to discuss the company’s products and services.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with clients and locate opportunities to expand client base.
- Ensure sales goals are met.
- Present information regarding customers meetings and write daily visit reports.
- Devise innovative ways to market products and services.
- Possess knowledge of competitive products and markets and conduct market analysis for new product development.
- Attend to international shows and events.
- Perform sales training programs, with focus on our distributors’ sales staff to enhance sales performance.
- Support R&D, Sales and Marketing departments by bringing back all relevant information from the market including competitor evaluations, market pricing, feedback from customers, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Listen effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback.
- Able to communicate at all level with the distributors’ staff, buying groups’ buyers, retailers’ principal, consumers, etc.
- Possess strong persuasive abilities.
- Maintain a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Perform a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accept new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Worki effectively and productively with others.
- Build cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration.
- Fluency in English. Italian and French knowledge are preferential requirements.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the bicycle industry.
- Interest/Active in cycling.
- Monthly international travel required.
- Available to relocate in Talamona, Italy
The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.